Handling system design has been a big part of All Oceans’ business since their start-up in 1985, and the TMS product range is at the forefront of underwater mechanical handling technology as a sophisticated underwater winch / cable handling device.
2006 saw All Oceans deliver the first 6000m ROV LARS designed and manufactured in the UK. This complemented the delivery of a 6500m depth rated TMS in 2004 which puts All Oceans well and truly at the leading edge of all manner of Mechanical Handling Underwater solutions and technology.
All Oceans delivered a further 6000m LARS in 2008. This was a single lift package with a gross weight of 24Te including the ROV configured for “live boat” operations on a “soft” umbilical.
- Crane, A-Frame, gantry, trolley, guided cursor, vessel integrated systems
- Full load damping snubbers and load rotators
- Active Heave Compensation and Active Constant tension options
- Hand free load handling solutions
- Modular designs to maximise operational flexibility, and freedom of transport
- Submerged docking
- Electro Hydraulic Power packs and integrated winch packages
- Experience in the design of systems for;
- Stern / Side/ Moonpool / High free board
- Submerged launch sites
- ROV / Atmospheric Diving Suit (ADS) / Diving Bell
- Wet Bell / Dive Basket
- Hyperbaric lifeboats / Rescue chambers
- Shallow water long excursion / Ultra deepwater
- Heavy Weather
- MCM and AUVs
- Monohull / Semi-submersible / Fixed Platform
- Submarine installations
- Extensive experience over many years working with Major Underwater Contractors
Visit our downloads section for technical information.